I searched through the journals starting from the bottom of the list. I've posted the articles I found so far and from which journals online. I was hoping to get a chance to read some of the articles but I didn't get the chance. I realize I was searching for articles in a journal incorrectly and I pulled articles from other journals. I need to reevaluate those articles to make sure they are applicable.
This week I also wrote a draft proposal for this study and posted the copyright of the study and of the paper on the study on the web page. The draft proposal is public, but must be downloaded with a software. Those involved with the study have access to the proposal directly through Google Docs.
I updated the web page for the study to include an about section, the copyright, and the proposal.
To Do Next Week
I need to review the articles and find out which journals they were from to correct my mistake. I also need to look for more articles in the journals that I selected.
I hope to have time to read several articles as well.